Online Trading Platform
“Live” prices for execution of transactions BOC eTrader, our electronic margin trading platform, provides clients with direct access to “live” prices for the execution of instant delivery transactions (FX Spot) and more
Hedging risk The platform is available for speculative trading but may also be used as a hedging tool against FX and commodity risk.
Products' Informational Material
- CME Group Physical Metals Futures
- CME Group Cash Settled Agricultural Futures
- CME Group Cash Settled Energy Futures
- CME Group Cash Settled Foreign Exchange Futures
- CME Group Cash Settled Metals Futures
- CME Group Equity Index Futures
- CME Group Physical Agricultural Futures
- CME Group Physical Energy Futures
CFDs (including FX Rolling Spot) are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage.
45% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with BOC eTrader.
You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take up the high risk of losing your money.