BoC Mobile App
Enjoy a new digital experience through the Mobile Banking App. It’s quick, easy, and offers you smart solutions for your daily banking transactions. The application’s unique design makes navigation and use even more simple and pleasant, anywhere you are.
Just download or update the App, and keep the control of your finances.
Download the App here
- Check your balances through the new and modern design of the “Home” page, in which all connected accounts are listed by type (current accounts/deposits/cards/loans).
- Be informed of important information about your accounts, e.g. interest rates, IBAN (with a ‘share’ feature), hold amounts, cheques for clearing, etc.
- Review your account’s transaction history with the filter feature to minimize the search results and easily identify transactions.
- View images of cheques issued or deposited.
- Securely connect your subscription with accounts held with other banks.
- Transfer funds between your accounts or to Bank of Cyprus customers. For greater convenience and quicker transactions, you may use your saved transfer templates.
- Transfers to other local or foreign banks (SEPA & SWIFT), either to a new account number or by selecting a beneficiary to whom you have already made a transfer.
- Execute direct transfers quickly and securely through the QuickPay service.
- If you are a business subscriber with predefined multiple signatures, you may approve or decline your pending transactions.
- Pay utility bills.
- Open/Create a standing order through the “Transfers” option as a repeated payment, or a direct debit for your credit card.
- Open e-accounts in Euro “eFixed Deposit” and “eNotice”
- Open an “eCard”
- Buy home and motor insurance
- Manage your cards (Activate/Replace) and View the PIN of a card
- View your Card PIN (ePin)
- Deposit your Cheques (Mobile Cheque Deposit)
- Update your personal data (for individuals only)
- Check the status of your transactions made via 1bank channels
- Change the Group of customers for business subscribers
- Change your passcode or activate/deactivate the biometrics logon option (Touch ID/Face ID/Fingerprint)
- Purchase Mobile Top-Up
- Purhase of a Digipass (for individuals only)
- Check your personal information (email address and mobile phone number).
- View the “Notices” sent by the Bank from time to time, to keep up with our news and other material of your interest
- Use the option “1bank web” to access transactions available through Internet Banking
- Snapshot of Financial Status (What I have, What I owe, and What I can spend) in the home screen
- Change contact information (email address, mobile phone number, home number, work number, and fax number)
- Be informed of Exchange Rates
800.00.800+357 22 128000 from abroad Monday to Friday, 07:45 - 18:00 Saturday and Sunday 9:00 - 17:00
Find your nearest BranchOr use one of our ATMs for your everyday transactions
Forgot your logon credentials?Unlock your subscription