Now your renovation is environmentally friendly
Environmentally friendly loan for renovation
Financing amount up to €30,000
Now, you can renovate and upgrade the energy efficiency of your own primary residence or holiday home with a loan of up to €30,000
Benefit with up to €300
Secure an energy upgrade certificate and you will be credited with 1% of the loan amount (maximum of €300) on your current account.
No initial charges
No initial bank charges
Permanent residents of Cyprus who want to renovate and upgrade the energy efficiency of their privately owned residence or holiday home. If you have not been a permanent resident of Cyprus for the last year, please contact the Service Officers in our Branch Network.
- Bank of Cyprus Public Company Ltd (the “Bank”) offers housing loans with variable interest rate based on the European Central Bank Base Rate (“ECB Base Rate”) and the Bank of Cyprus Base Rate (“BCBR”).
- It is noted that the margin based on the ECB Base Rate is currently and indicatively from 1,50% to 1,90% and the total interest rate based on the ECB Base Rate is currently and indicatively from 6,00% to 6,40%.
- It is noted that the margin based on the BCBR is currently and indicatively from 3,40% to 3,80% and the total interest rate based on the BCBR is currently and indicatively from 4,28% to 4,68%.
- The interest rates offered vary based on criteria evaluated and applied by the Bank in accordance with its credit policy as applicable from time to time, taking into account factors such as customers’ credit history, the collateral, the loan amount and loan duration, as well as the applicant’s contribution.
- For more information, please contact any of the Bank’s branches.
For indicative examples click here.
Minimum repayment period:
- 5 years
Maximum repayment period:
- 20 years in cases where changes are made to the layout of the building
- 10 years in all other cases
A borrower’s maximum age at loan maturity is 65 years
1. Energy upgrade certificate or written confirmation from a licensed qualified expert - a member of ETEK (Cyprus Scientific and Technical Chamber) for the energy upgrade of the property.
Proof of the relevant Government grant received.
2. Mortgage of the property to be renovated is a mandatory collateral
Up to 12 months on the capital.
You have the right to withdraw from the agreement within 5 business days from the date of its conclusion
The Bank reserves the right to reject any application at its sole discretion and withdraw any plan at any time. If you do not make regular installment payments according to your loan repayment schedule, you may lose your house. There are charges for early loan repayment. In case of variable interest rates, the installment amount and total cost of the facility may increase or decrease depending on variations in the base rate.
800.00.800+35722128000 from abroad Monday to Friday, 07:45 - 18:00 Saturday and Sunday 9:00 - 17:00
Find your nearest BranchOr use one of our ATMs for your everyday transactions
A specialized officercan get in touch with you to discuss everything you need to know about our products